Karen's Devotions

This is a selected collection of my devotions e-published on Daily Devotions, Journey Christian Church, Irvine, California; George Bragg, Editor. To join the mailing list, email George, gbragg@cox.net.

My Photo
Name:

As a 25+ year homeschooling vet, post-cancer, math prof, mother of five, master's track and field athlete, and certificated private pilot, I have a lot to share about what God has done in my life. In 2000 I began writing devotions as something to try when it seemed like accoustic pianists were becoming an endangered species at church. I have since found great blessings from writing and sharing. God is good.

Monday, June 08, 2009

At the Strider's Meet of Champions




Saturday, May 23rd, 2009 Orange Coast College







high jump 1.05m - 1st



Javelin 21.87m - 2nd



Shot Put 9.67m - 2nd (Personal Best!)







Thanks to Chris Stone for the photo of my first put.


And in the javelin...

Thanks to Dave Peeters for use of the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home