Karen's Devotions

This is a selected collection of my devotions e-published on Daily Devotions, Journey Christian Church, Irvine, California; George Bragg, Editor. To join the mailing list, email George, gbragg@cox.net.

My Photo
Name:

As a 25+ year homeschooling vet, post-cancer, math prof, mother of five, master's track and field athlete, and certificated private pilot, I have a lot to share about what God has done in my life. In 2000 I began writing devotions as something to try when it seemed like accoustic pianists were becoming an endangered species at church. I have since found great blessings from writing and sharing. God is good.

Friday, January 03, 2014

Happy New Year!

Our kids got Jeff and I grandstand seats to the 125th Tournament of Roses Parade.  We held up signs to show support for the WASP float which was very well received!

This is not my photo.  Jeff was busy helping me hold up signs, so we don't have one to share.


Cal Poly's float won the Crown City Innovation Award for Best Use of Imagination & Innovation To Advance The Art Of Float Design.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home